Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Paint, tile, and a pretty medicine cabinet

It's been busy! The upstairs drywall and plaster repair is done and it looks fabulous! We also made the decision to do a knockdown on all of the ceiling to help disguise any imperfections. They also look good, but OMG did that stuff make a mess (that we're still dealing with).  
So last week I bought 37 gallons of primer and paint. And thanks to our grandkids Deandre, DaVonne and Taniya and my sister Kathy for helping prime the entire upstairs. Now the real color painting begins!
We painted the bathroom first so that we could start on the tile, floor and just under halfway up the wall. Then we'll be able to set the toilet so downstairs demo can begin. But I needed a little incentive, so I convinced my VERY hard working hubby to put up the antique medicine cabinet. It's just the look I was hoping for even if the silver is a little messed up around the edges. I love it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment